Friday, July 26, 2013

Possibly Lost!

On my way back from Pine Knoll Shores, NC and we are STUCK in traffic in the smokies!! I believe we are in Virginia, but I'm not totally positive. 
I unfortunately did not get a chance to stop by Crossfit in NC :( I underestimated how far away it was and they only had a 6,7,8am and 5,6,7pm class. I also ate horribly most of the time I was there! It seems that the meals that are easy to make for large groups are usually not so Paleo friendly! I felt awful! bloated and heart burny the entire time!! I did however have healthy car snacks like jerky, almonds, and fruit! I did also get some exercise digging a beer pong table for 2 hours with children's beach shovels 
We were very proud and played a whopping ONE game on it! The tide took her away in the night! 

I'm very excited to get back to CFCU next week! We start out Paleo challenge in August...let's see if I can win!!! :) You get points for making good healthy choices and not weight loss!  I got my Paleo questions answered.  I'll be posting them in my next blog! (When I'm not blogging from my phone!) 

Nap time maybe?? If you own a helicopter or teleportation device....feel free to come rescue me...I'm in the mountains somewhere!

Stay strong...and faster than we are right now



No comments:

Post a Comment