Sunday, June 30, 2013

Motivation


This video is exactly what I want to hear! I don't want to look bulky! "I was just trying to be skinny"-that part hit me the most.  That's been my goal in the past.  It shouldn't have ever been that way.  I want to be healthy.  I want to be strong!

I finished Fran yesterday in 6:50 with 35lbs for the thrusters and jumping pull ups instead of regular pull ups.  Obviously I have a lot of room for improvement, but seeing every one else kick ass doing Fran gave me some motivation for next time!  I have decided to do pull ups and knees to chest every day after working out until I get a Pull Up!  Expect a very ecstatic post when I do! :) I don't think I've done one since elementary school...maybe.  I have a very faint memory of doing one for the Presidential Physical Fitness test.  I never got it, BUT I DID have the best score for the sit and reach (thanks dance!)  I can say that would not be the case now!  I need to be better about stretching.  I'm rather sore today and need to be back on my A game for tomorrow's WOD!

In other news- Tried on jeans today and went down a pants size!!! Now to find jeans that are long enough!

Until next time- Stay strong!


No comments:

Post a Comment