Friday, June 28, 2013

Boobs!

Just a quick post tonight...and it's all about boobs!

Not that having big boobs doesn't have it's perks, but from an athletic standpoint...it also has some set backs!

1. Gotta wear two sports bras to strap these puppies down..that's double the bras to wash!
2. Creates a bit of an obstacle (btw I had to google how to spell that...I need to go to sleep!) when doing any sort of clean, jerk, high pull...maybe I should wear three sports bras???
3. I swear they weigh me down!! Maybe that's why my pull ups and push ups suck???? :P
4.  When I start to gain more muscle and loose more fat...am I just going to be left with two tube socks flapping in the breeze???!?!?

These are serious concerns of mine!  

Tomorrow is the WOD named Fran..which would be:
21-15-9 reps of
Thrusters (65lbs for girls)
Pull Ups

Here is a beast doing it in 2:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTEJ-Ec9XOE

I will take MUCH longer...and have to modify hopefully only the pull ups and hopefully not be doing it to "Du Hast"!  Will post tomorrow and tell ya how she went!

Last note- I am so sad that my plain greek yogurt is non paleo...so I have tried Organic Raw Kombucha which is a good replacement for the great probiotics in yogurt.  It's a bit pricey, but if you can get over the fermenty taste...not so bad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment