Tuesday, September 10, 2013

3 Months and Still Going Strong (ish)



This pretty much sums up me the last few days! It's hotter than Hades and HUMID!!! Needless to say I have more than lived up to the name of my blog.  Three month CrossFitiversary, and I'm still a sweaty mess!  Loving CrossFit still!!! Paleo challenge complete...I didn't win :( BUT I lost the most inches, and I'm ok with that!  It really is such a supportive community!  We had a get together on Friday at CrossFit Clay United to hang out and announce the winner of the challenge.  Everyone brought yummy Paleo or Paleoish dishes.  I made prosciutto wrapped Mellon.  Really great the night I made them....super soggy by the time they made it to the party :( Sooo....if you make these yummy little apps, my suggestion is to make them the day of and don't put them in a container with a lid!

Now to survive this week without turning into a puddle! Bench press (probably one of my worst lifts) and deadlifts (doable) first THEN as many rounds as possible in 10min of  5 hand stand push ups (yeah right...in my dreams....I can barely hold a hand stand with my feet propped on the wall) and 20 double unders....which I THINK I may be able to do!!! Some days I'm on and I've got em' other days not so much! I'm sure ill manage to do something awkward and probably get some whip marks! :). I think my new jump rope might help...I painted one of the handles pink....because that totally helps ;)

If the heat doesn't kill me...talk to you soon....stay coooooool!


4 comments:

  1. Ps I lost 8 total inches!!! Who wants to go shopping?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Bollywood wedding is going to be off-the-chain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because of the sweat or because I'm gonna look siiiiiiiiick all decked out in my sari and henna????

      Delete